Monday, April 18, 2011

Fat already?

First, to follow up on my last post, I did go to Yoga at our local studio, Urban Lily. The teacher was a sub, but she was awesome in helping me with my technique and letting me know what I could and couldn't do. I'll definitely go to that class again, especially since there were only 2 students in the entire class including me. For my money, $10 is a small price to pay for that type of instruction. On the "con" side of things, I didn't really feel like I was doing anything. It definitely wasn't strengthening, stretching maybe, and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be getting more out of the breathing than I was. I bought 10 classes, so I'm hoping that over all I'll learn something by the time I'm done.

On to other things, I have never felt fatter in my life even though according to the scale and my pants I have, in fact, been fatter. Still, the scale went way up in the last week, and I'm frustrated by it. I'm bloated, and I think there's definitely some water weight in there, but I'm resolving to pay more attention to my diet. Today I rocked some cheerios, a PB&J, some beef jerky, a baked potato w/broccoli and cheese and some excellently prepared flank steak. There's no way I'll be heavier tomorrow...I hope.

Anyway, I'm ready for the bloating and the FAT to be done. GROSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment